At Albany Senior High School
we nurture each other
we inspire each other
we empower each other
to achieve highly and be good citizens.
- Excellence in all that we do
- Warm, mutually respectful relationships
- Families as part of our learning community
- Fairness, openness, honesty and trust
- Learning together and making decisions together
- Using evidence and reflection to make decisions
- Curiosity and enquiry, creativity and innovation
- Contributing to our local and global communities
- Protecting and enhancing the environment
- Diversity that enriches our learning community
And in the life of the school we honour the unique place of Māori as tangata whenua of New Zealand
- It’s not IF you are bright, it’s HOW you are bright.
- No-one slips through the cracks.
- We will ALWAYS be a new school.