Enrolment at Albany Senior High School is all online.
Enrolment can be completed from this page – scroll down to ensure you complete all steps.
- Click on the link below to complete the Online Enrolment Form – read all instructions carefully.
- Download and complete the ASHS specific documents ready to attach to your online enrolment form
- Photograph or scan your proof of identity as listed in the Online Enrolment Form instructions ready to attach to your online enrolment form
- Photograph or scan your proof of Immunisation ready to attach to your online enrolment form
- Attach required documentation (maximum file size is 8MB) to your online application and push submit.
STOP – Before you make an enrolment interview you need to complete an online enrolment form. You will be asked to re-book your interview if you have not completed the online enrolment form
Enrolment interviews will take place from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm on:
- Thursday 20 August 2020
- Tuesday 25 August 2020
Documents you will need to bring to the interview
- The most recent school report. This will be discussed at the interview so we do not require a copy to keep.
- Citizens of other Countries must bring student’s Passport – with all relevant Visa details
Once you have completed the online enrolment form, to book an Enrolment Interview click here
Course Selection for 2021 Enrolments
At the end of term three everyone who has attended an interview will be emailed their log on details for the Parent Portal so that students can select their courses for 2021. We will be advertising an evening in term four should you have any queries about course selections. Selections will be made after this time.
Course Selection for 2020 Enrolments Only
If you are applying for in zone enrolment to 2020 then please download and complete the appropriate course selection form below:
If I am attending Albany Junior High School do I automatically have a right of entry to Albany Senior High School?
If you live in our home zone yes you do have a right of entry but you do still have to enrol. The link for the enrolment form is above. If you do not live in our home zone you do not have an automatic right of entry and will need to apply as an out of zone enrolment.
NB – Out of Zone enrolments for 2020 have now closed.
Out of Zone Enrolments for 2021
The Board of Albany Senior High School wishes to invite you to apply for a place in our 2021 intake for Year 11, 12 and 13. To apply please follow the online enrolment process above (There is an opportunity on the form to mention that you are applying out of zone). Once you have successfully completed an online enrolment form, enrolment interview information will be emailed out by the end of July. Enrolment at the school is governed by an enrolment scheme, details of which are also available on the Home Zone Map above. The Board has determined that it is likely that there will be places available for out of zone students in 2021. However, the number of places will depend on the number of applications received from students who live within the school’s home zone. Written applications from out of zone students will be processed in the following order of priority:
- First Priority will be given to students who have been accepted for enrolment in an approved special programme. This priority category is not applicable at ASHS.
- Second Priority will be given to applicants who are siblings of current students.
- Third Priority will be given to applicants who are siblings of former students.
- Fourth Priority will be given to an applicant who is a child of a former student of the school
- Fifth Priority will be given to any applicant who is either a child of an employee of the board of the school or a child of a member of the board of the school.
- Sixth Priority will be given to all other applicants.
We will continue to accept out of zone enrolments until Wednesday 2 September 2020. If the number of out of zone applications exceeds the number of places available, students will be selected by ballot. If a ballot is required it will be held on Wednesday 9 September 2020 Parents will be informed by email of the outcome of the ballot within three school days of the ballot being held.