Enrolment at Albany Senior High School is all online.
Enrolment can be completed from this page – scroll down to ensure you complete all steps.
- Click on the link below to complete the Online Enrolment Form – read all instructions carefully.
- Download and complete the ASHS specific documents ready to attach to your online enrolment form
- Photograph or scan your proof of identity as listed in the Online Enrolment Form instructions ready to attach to your online enrolment form
- Photograph or scan your proof of Immunisation ready to attach to your online enrolment form
- Attach required documentation (maximum file size is 8MB) to your online application and push submit.
Course Selection for 2021 Enrolments
In consideration of the COVID19 government guidelines we will no longer be holding an information evening for course selection. All new students joining the ASHS community will make their subject selections as part of their enrolment interview.
To peruse our 2021 Course Handbook click here.
Course Selection for 2020 Enrolments Only
If you are applying for in zone enrolment to 2020 then please download and complete the appropriate course selection form below:
STOP PRESS –
Thank you for your online application to join us at Albany Senior High School in 2021.
With the uncertainty that COVID19 has brought to Auckland we have pushed our enrolment interview dates out to the beginning of Term Four. Please see the new dates which are listed below.
If you are applying out of zone I want to reassure you, that you do not need to complete an enrolment interview before the 23 October 2020. Completion of an online enrolment form by that date will secure you the right to be considered for a place at Albany Senior High School for 2021.
Thank you for your understanding and please stay safe.
Claire Amos – Principal
STOP – Before you make an enrolment interview you need to complete an online enrolment form. You will be asked to re-book your interview if you have not completed the online enrolment form Enrolment interviews will take place from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm on:
- Wednesday 14 October 2020
- Thursday 15 October 2020
Documents you will need to bring to the interview
- The most recent school report. This will be discussed at the interview so we do not require a copy to keep.
- Citizens of other Countries must bring student’s Passport – with all relevant Visa details
Once you have completed the online enrolment form, to book an Enrolment Interview click here.
If I am attending Albany Junior High School do I automatically have a right of entry to Albany Senior High School?
If you live in our home zone yes you do have a right of entry but you do still have to enrol. The link for the enrolment form is above. If you do not live in our home zone you do not have an automatic right of entry and will need to apply as an out of zone enrolment.
NB – Out of Zone enrolments for 2020 have now closed.
Out of Zone Enrolments for 2021 – First Ballot
If you have applied out of zone for our first ballot which closed on 2 September 2020 you should have recieved an email notifying you of the outcome. Please check your in box.
Out of Zone Enrolments for 2021 – Second Ballot
The Board of Albany Senior High School wishes to invite you to apply for a place in our 2021 intake for Year 11, 12 and 13. To apply please follow the online enrolment process above (There is an opportunity on the form to mention that you are applying out of zone). Once you have successfully completed an online enrolment form, enrolment interview information will be emailed out by the end of July. Enrolment at the school is governed by an enrolment scheme, details of which are also available on the Home Zone Map above. The Board has determined that it is likely that there will be places available for out of zone students in 2021. However, the number of places will depend on the number of applications received from students who live within the school’s home zone. Written applications from out of zone students will be processed in the following order of priority:
- First Priority will be given to students who have been accepted for enrolment in an approved special programme. This priority category is not applicable at ASHS.
- Second Priority will be given to applicants who are siblings of current students.
- Third Priority will be given to applicants who are siblings of former students.
- Fourth Priority will be given to an applicant who is a child of a former student of the school
- Fifth Priority will be given to any applicant who is either a child of an employee of the board of the school or a child of a member of the board of the school.
- Sixth Priority will be given to all other applicants.
For our second ballot, we will continue to accept out of zone enrolments until Friday 23 October 2020. If the number of out of zone applications exceeds the number of places available, students will be selected by ballot. If a ballot is required it will be held on Friday 30 October 2020 Parents will be informed by email of the outcome of the ballot within three school days of the ballot being held.